Maitland

 

Motels for Sale

Caravan Parks for Sale

Hotels for Sale

 Businesses for Sale  

Buyers Information

Sellers Information

Buyers Agent

Company Profile

Mission Statement

links

Contact Us

 

 

 

 

Businesses for sale

 

 

 

 

 

NSW TOWNS

QLD TOWNS

VIC TOWNS

TAS TOWNS

SA TOWNS

NT TOWNS

 

 

 

 

 

Phone:

1300 136 559

 

Maitland Post Office (1881)
 

Maitland (including Woodville)
Major city in the heart of the Hunter Valley
Maitland, located 163 km north of Sydney and 32 km north-west of Newcastle, is situated just 10 m above sea-level on flood plains adjacent the Hunter River. Consequently it has had 15 major floods during the era of European settlement (the first being recorded in 1819). The last was in 1955 when 11 were killed, prompting the construction of levies, spillways and flood channels to mitigate the effects. So prominent have floods been to the city's history that there is a major artistic presentation in the grounds of the Maitland Visitors' Centre.

Despite this proximity, the river has, unfortunately, not been thoughtfully incorporated into the townscape. The buildings which line High St, historic and attractive as many are, seem to hide the beauty of the river. Only the ideally located Chives Riverside Cafe, situated down a short alleyway which runs off the High St mall, makes use of the town's scenic potential by placing its seating under the shade of a large tree by the river.

Maitland was once the principal town of the Hunter Valley and consequently it has many historic buildings of considerable quality. Today, a local brickworks, light industry, tourism and an open-cut mine are the economic mainstays. Many residents now commute to the mines further north up the Hunter Valley and south to the Newcastle area.

The Gringgai clan of the Wanaruah Aboriginal people occupied the area prior to white settlement, calling it Boe-oon after a species of waterfowl. The Wanaruah had trade and ceremonial links with the Kamilaroi people. They favoured goannas as a food source, covering larger animals in hot ashes and stuffing them with grass. They also adopted burning off practices as the new shoots which emerged after fire attracted kangaroos which they surrounded and killed with clubs and spears (du-rane) barbed with sharp stones. They also used stone axes (mogo) made of hard volcanic rock bound to a wooden handle.

Lieutenant-Colonel Paterson of the NSW Corps explored the Hunter in 1801 and named the site of the future town Schanck's Forest Plains. Cedar-getters soon followed, calling it 'The Camp. Permanent European settlement commenced when Governor Macquarie opened the Lower Hunter up in the years 1818 to 1821. Eleven emancipated convicts were granted small plots of land as a reward for good behaviour and free settlers began to move in to what was renamed 'Wallis Plains' after the commandant of Newcastle.

The locals called the settlement Morgan's Plains after one of the earliest and best known of the convict settlers - Molly Morgan. In 1814, she was sentenced to a further seven years for the theft of some government cows and was sent to the harsh penal settlement for re-offenders at Newcastle. However, then in her fifties, she became the mistress of an official and around 1819, received 159 acres at Wallis Plains, that land constituting what is now the business district of Maitland. She opened Wallis Plains' first licensed establishment (a grog shanty) and extended her holdings.

Development was fostered by a bridge over Wallis Creek in 1827 and a road from Windsor in 1831. A government town had been planned by 1829 and substantial administrative buildings were erected. The government town was proclaimed as Maitland in 1833. When the other settlement became known as West Maitland in 1834 confusion arose. As a result the boundaries were clarified and the names East Maitland and West Maitland were adopted in 1835. The combined population the following year was 1163. The three neighbouring villages became an important focus of the river trade with a regular river steamer service operating along the Lower Hunter to Newcastle. Caroline Chisholm founded one of her Female Emigrants' Homes at East Maitland in 1842. The Maitland Mercury was established in 1843, making it one of the oldest surviving Australian newspapers.

Despite floods and a superior town plan West Maitland continued to outgrow the official settlement. Thus, in 1866, the West had 5694 people compared to about 2000 in the East. The former became the commercial centre and the latter the seat of administration.

Coal mining, which commenced around West Maitland in the 1870s, became increasingly important to the local economy. At one time 10 000 men were employed in the Maitland coalfields with over 5 million tons being produced in 1925 alone. It is believed that the first speedway race in the world was held at the local agricultural show that same year.

Declared municipalities in 1862-63 East and West Maitland, along with Morpeth, were merged as the City of Maitland in 1944. The postwar years saw an influx of migrants, particularly Poles, bringing new traditions and skills to the local community.

Things to see:   [Top of page]

Tourist Information Centre
The Visitors' Information Centre at Maitland is located in Ministers Park at the corner of High Street and Les Darcy Drive (the New England Highway), tel: (02) 4931 2800. Look for the old steam train out the front and the 15 telegraph poles adjacent. Each reflects upon one of the 15 major floods which have wreaked havoc upon Maitland.

A series of display boards contain explanatory text relating to various aspects of the town's heritage. There are also a series of booklets detailing the heritage buildings of the area - covering (a) Maitland (Central Precinct) (b) Maitland (Eastern Precinct) (c) East Maitland and (d) Morpeth.

 

Courthouse
At the corner of High St and Sempill St is the town's elegant Victorian courthouse and police station, built of dressed sandstone with a large clock tower topped by a copper-clad dome and a fine courtyard. It was designed by W.L. Vernon (then the first NSW Government Architect) and completed in 1895.

 

Walka Waterworks Complex
Turn right into Sempill St which heads north as Oakhampton Rd. After about 3 km turn left into Scobies Lane which leads to the Walka Waterworks complex. One of the largest and most intact 19th-century industrial complexes in the Hunter Valley, it was classified by the National Trust in 1976 and restored and reopened in the 1980s. Far more attractive than a modern equivalent, its distinguishing features are the fine Italianate architecture and ornate brickwork of the pumphouse, the striking chimney, the large storage area, the old sandstone wall enclosing the sizeable reservoir, which is full of waterbirds, and the working model of the original pump which is on display inside the main pumphouse.

The complex is open seven days from 7.00 a.m. to dusk and serves a number of valuable purposes. It has an outdoor museum display with an emphasis on the early days of the waterworks and its related Victorian-era technologies. It is a wilderness and recreation reserve with 12 km of walking and cycling trails, plenty of birdlife for birdwatchers, as well as camping, picnic and barbecue facilities. Mini-steam and diesel trains operate every Sunday along a 2-km track, the lake is used by model yacht enthusiasts, and there is live music every Sunday afternoon (currently the emphasis is on country music).

The Waterworks is a significant community facility which hosts many diverse community events and entertainments, such as vintage motorcycle and automobile displays and dancing displays (everything from belly dancing to line dancing). A folk music festival, held in June 2004, looks likely to become an annual event and the site is also a major focus of the annual Steamfest celebrations in April, which draw around 5000 people to the complex, where they can enjoy the mini-trains, steam boats on the reservoir, music, camel and pony rides etc.

The cost of entry is $3 per car and everthing else is free, except the train rides ($2 per turn) and the food which is available from the shop. For further information ring (02) 4932 0522, (0407) 919 851 or the Maitland Tourist Office on (02) 4931 2800. They have their own website, which can be found at www.walkawaterworks.org.au (email tgscons@rivernet.com.au).

The Waterworks was constructed between 1879 and 1885 as part of the first water supply scheme for Newcastle. The water was pumped from Dickson's Falls on the Hunter to Walka Lagoon using engines supplied by James Watt in England. It was the first permanent, clean water supply and, at the time, the largest industrial complex in the Hunter Valley. However demand continually outstripped supply and Chichester Dam was constructed in 1913. Walka thence became a back-up supply and was closed in 1931. A power station operated on the site between 1951 and 1978.

 

Regent St and Cintra
Regent Street is a classified urban conservation area full of lovely old houses, the most striking of which are the monumental mansions 'Benhome' at no.30 (now the headquarters of the Maitland Benevolent Society) and Cintra (no. 34), a beautiful and imposing two-storey Classical Revival house set in spacious grounds with fine gardens. It was designed by William Pender and built in Maitland's boom period (1880) of rendered brick. The second wing was added in 1887, making 31 rooms now full of furnishings accumulated by the Long family from the turn of the century.

The house has extensive and intricate cast-iron lacework and Corinthian columns and a tower capped with cast-iron decoration. The tall gates open onto a gravelled carriage loop driveway which leads to gabled sandstock brick stables. It is classified by the National Trust and, although not open to the public, can be viewed from the roadside.

 

Family Hotel
The Family Hotel, at 605 High St, is the oldest hotel in West Maitland. It was erected c.1860 as a coaching inn and is a building of considerable character with a fine, friendly and respectable atmosphere and inexpensive accommodation. It is undergoing renovation by the current owners who have also uncovered the old sandstone and brick cellars which can be inspected and for which they have development plans.

 

Aberglassyn House
Built in the early 1840s it is an outstanding two-storey colonial sandstone mansion designed by John Verge and situated on 12 acres overlooking a bend in the river. It has a beautiful circular sandstone staircase with a dome overhead, marble fireplaces, cedar joinery and vast, vaulted, stone-flagged cellars. Located to the west of town, in Aberglassyn Lane (off Aberglassyn Road) , it is no longer open to the public.

 

West Maitland (Central Precinct)
Railway Station
Maitland Railway Station is located just past the roundabout at the southernmost end of Church St. The line arrived at East Maitland in 1857 amidst much hoopla and reached West Maitland the following year. The original station was further east. The current Italianate-style building dates from about 1880.

 

Church St
The Grand Junction Hotel (1916) and 'Sherbourne', an excellent 19th century building of Italianate design, have finely detailed facades. By comparison, Maitland Public School (1899) possesses a solid, austere, rational and somewhat impersonal design.

 

Grossman House Museum and Brough House
Inverted mirror images of one another these two delightful red-brick Victorian townhouses were built at the same time (1860-61) by Samuel Owens (who named Brough House after his wife's maiden name) and Isaac Beckett. Owens and Beckett had established a large general business in Maitland's High St in 1838. Both feature cedar joinery, marble fireplaces, sandstone quoins, two-storey verandahs with Doric columns below and, above, intricate cast-iron lacework, shuttered windows and French doors.

Grossman House became a girls' school for some years (it is named after the first principal) and has been restored, filled with period furniture and opened as a museum, open weekends from 1.30 p.m. - 4.30 p.m. or by appointment, tel: (02) 4933 6452. There is a guided tour and a small admission fee.

 

St Mary's Rectory
Over the road is St Mary's Rectory (1880-81), a fine building with elaborate ornamentation. The detailed, decorative Gothic Revival sandstone church was designed by Edmund Blacket and its construction (1860-67) overseen by J. Horbury Hunt. Note that the stone tracery is different on each of the windows. Blacket also designed the furnishings such as the complementary tracery panels of the pulpit and reading desk. The bell is from Sydney's St Andrew's Cathedral. The quite remarkable tower and spire were added in 1885-86 and dominate the city skyline.

 

High Street
High Street, with its civic and commercial buildings, is classified by the National Trust. It was originally a bullock track around which the settlement grew in a piecemeal and unplanned fashion. The land then belonged to Molly Morgan.

A number of the shop facades are interesting and the original dates and business names are still on some of the upper storeys. Of particular interest are the interior of Jakemans Pharmacy (no.452), and numbers 473 (built 1858), 427 (now Mather's), 395, 360 and 363 (now Pizza Haven). The section between Bourke St and Ken Tubman Drive is particularly strong.

At the corner of Church and High Sts is a relic from the past, a 'Blackboy' horse hitching post from the United States, made in the 1880s and initially erected outside the post office in 1886. It has been on the present site since 1892.

The ANZ Bank building is one of the town's architectural highlights. A rare colonial example of a Byzantine design it was built in 1869 and features round-headed windows and a two-storey arcaded verandah which bends around the corner into Elgin St.

At the eastern end of the mall is a mosaic map set in the paving which is based on a very old and incomplete original in the Mitchell Library which provides a general outline of West Maitland in its early days.

Adjacent is the post office (1881), a two-storey rendered brick building designed by James Barnet with arcaded verandahs and a bell-clock tower.

The very substantial Methodist (now Uniting) Church was built in 1858 to a sober, unornamented but by no means plain or uninteresting design, reflecting the values of the church at that time.

 

The Catholic Group
Opposite, on the corner with Cathedral St, is St John's. Built in 1922 as a Catholic Hall it became a Pro Cathedral in 1933 but has been closed since being severely damaged by the 1989 earthquake. Further down Cathedral St are the imposing Italianate Bishop's residence and old St John's, a Gothic Revival design by Mortimer Lewis. Initially a humble church it was built between 1844 and 1846 but was extended and upgraded to cathedral status in 1866 as the town grew. It closed when the Pro Cathedral opened in 1933, became the parish hall then, after the earthquake, became, once again, the cathedral. Its most distinctive feature is the tower capped with merlons and finials.

 

West Maitland (Eastern Precinct)
Presbyterian Church Group - Free Church Street
Free Church St runs parallel with Cathedral St. One of Maitland's oldest surviving churches the Scots Presbyterian Church was erected in the late 1840s. It is an unornamented building of rendered brick. The Gothic leadlight windows were added this century. The hall dates from 1927. The two-storey brick manse, with its stone window lintels, was built in 1850. It served as a school from 1855.

 

High Street Continued
The triple-storey former CBC Bank, designed by G.A. Mansfield, is an Italianate Classical Revival building which dates from 1887. Down Victoria St is the Masonic Lodge (no.5), designed by local architect J.W. Pender and built in 1886-87. It has an unusual Arabic facade with ornamented gable. Next door is the brick terrace house 'Inverness' (1880s). Back on High St is the highly ornamental facade of the Maitland Cultural Centre, one of Pender's most impressive works. Just beyond it is Maitland's first Congregational Church, built to a Victorian Gothic design between 1854 and 1857. It became a drama theatre in 1964.

Over the road is the impressive Italianate town hall built in 1888-90 to a symmetrical design consisting of a central tower flanked by two wings with ornamental columns supporting pediments over the ground-floor windows. The 'Town Hall Cafe' (c.1850), with its original facade, is typical of the timber shops which then stood in High St.

 

Maitland Regional Gallery
Further down the road, at 230 High St, is the Regional Gallery, tel: (02) 4934 9859.

 

Bourke St
Running southwards off High St is Bourke St which contains a number of fine historical residences particularly between Ken Tubman Drive and Olive St. Originally owned by the wealthier members of the local community the best are probably at numbers 28 (c.1870s) and 60 (c.1850).

 

Wallis Creek Bridge
On the western banks of Wallis Creek near the bridge are Walli House (3 High St) and Bridge House (1 High St). Bridge House, one of Maitland's oldest buildings, is a small Georgian stuccoed stone-and-brick farmhouse with cedar columns, flagged verandah, paned windows and panelled door, built c. 1830, with the help of his wife's legacy, by ex-convict Samuel Clift who purchased the property in 1826 and became a noted landholder. His descendants still occupy the house. The tiny timber cottage is thought to be Clift's original homestead. The stone rubble hut to one side was probably the residence of the bridge's toll keeper.

Next door is Walli House (c.1850s) which was built either as Clift's third house or for a son. It is a large two-storey stone-and-brick building. Although the rear of the house is in original condition, poorly chosen alterations and additions were made in the 20th century (notably the front pillars). The fittings are of cedar from the banks of Wallis Creek. There are several outbuildings to the rear of the house (servants' quarters, store and kitchen).

 

East Maitland
John Smith and Caroline Chisholm
On the far side of the bridge are two buildings built by John Smith. One of the original eleven ex-convict grantees he became a noted local businessman. Probably the original Black Horse Inn, the building at 46 Newcastle St is thought to date from the 1820s. 'Englefield' is a Georgian structure built in 1837 which became the new Black Horse Inn in the 1840s. Smith's flour mill began operations in 1844 and the building (a timber ground storey topped by a stone second storey) is located at 99 Newcastle St (by the corner with Mill St).

Also in Mill St is Caroline Chisholm Cottage, built in 1840. It became an immigrants' home set up by Caroline Chisholm in 1842. However, its medical services were so in demand that it became a hospital until a new building was erected for that purpose at West Maitland in 1846. The original shingled roof still lies beneath the iron.

 

Melbourne Street
On the corner of Newcastle and Melbourne Sts is the Bank of Australasia building (1882), designed by J.W. Pender to an Italianate design with Doric columns about the doorway and ionic pilasters to the upper floor (now Fry's Furniture Store).

At 48 Melbourne St is the old George and Dragon Inn that dates back to the 1830s. Now a restaurant with accommodation for diners it is open in the evenings from Wednesday to Sunday, tel: (02) 4933 7272. At the corner of Melbourne and Lawes Sts is the mid-Victorian three storey Farmer Hotel, with stables.

 

Gaol and Courthouse
The gaol, situated in John St, was designed by Mortimer Lewis and completed in 1848. It consists essentially of a pair of two-storey buildings with gatehouse, cells and outer wall and is still in operation. This was the site of the state's last official flogging in 1905.

No longer used for correctional purposes, the gaol now offers guided tours, sleepovers and a venue for corporate functions, tel: 02 4936 6610 (email maitlandgaol@bigpond.com).

The brick-and-stone Neo-Classical courthouse opposite looks down with authority on the township from its hilltop position. It was built around 1860 upon a design of Alexander Dawson. The facade of the central courtroom features a gable with a clock in the pediment. There are two flanking wings, an arcaded porch and terracotta roofing.

 

Day Street
'Roseneath', a two-storey brick building, was opened in 1845 as the Victoria Inn. It features large timber columns made from whole logs, marble fireplaces and cedar joinery. In the 1850s it was owned by Samuel Clift's son George who established a fine rose garden, hence its name.

 

Goonoobah
Turn right into King St where you will find the quite enormous 'Goonoobah' built in 1841 for George Furber who owned two local inns, including the George and Dragon. A hall once ran the length of the building with about 20 adjoining rooms.

 

Banks Street
Banks Street's buildings include the Literary Institute (1859), a meeting place for the local council in the 1860s, and Eckford's Cottage (no.36) which, with its turned timber columns, dates from 1845. It is built on the site of the first Eckford home (1818). One of the first ex-convict settlers in Wallis Plains, John Eckford was the son of Newcastle's first harbour pilot.

At no. 40 is a Georgian mansion which started its life in 1857 as the Red Lion Inn on the site of an older version of the same hotel. At Banks and Newcastle Sts is a park which contains Hew Cottage, an old 19th-century slab hut found under a weatherboard exterior.

 

The St Peter's Complex
The Lands Office first opened in St Peter's Parish Hall, which is located a little further along Banks St. It was built in the early 1840s of sandstock brick. A single-storey building it has three dormer windows and a cedar ceiling in a herringbone pattern.

It is possible to walk through the church grounds to St Peter's Church which sits with a fine view along William St to the courthouse in the distance. The church was designed by Edmund Blacket in 1875 but executed and altered by his son Cyril. A Gothic Revival church it was built in 1886 of decorated sandstone with beautifully crafted stained-glass windows, furniture and fittings. Highlights are the pulpit of carved alabaster and marble (a memorial to the Eckford family), which was imported from Italy, and the mosaic floor. The single-storey rectory adjacent dates from 1860 with a large verandah and shuttered French windows.

 

Stockade Hill
A little further south along William St is Stockade Hill, the site of the first schoolhouse (1829) which doubled as a chapel. Nearby in Wallis St is 'Oldholme' a Georgian brick cottage built in the mid-1830s for the town's police magistrates, including Edward Day, a popular official involved in the arrests of those involved in the Aboriginal massacre at Myall Creek and of the bushranging gang of Teddy Davis ('The Jewboy'). There is a memorial window in his honour at St Peter's.

 

Bolwarra Lookout
Little attempt has been made to render this a beautiful spot but there are sweeping views from the north over the city and the river flats which surround it.

Bolwarra is at the western edge of the area known as Paterson's Plains which stretched along the northern bank of the Hunter from this point eastwards to the junction of the Hunter and Paterson Rivers just east of Morpeth. Although a few farmers had been allowed to undertake some farming in the area the first permanent settlers were 12 ex-convicts authorised in 1818 as part of the same settlement plan which permitted the initial 11 to settle on the other side of the river at what is now Maitland.

 

 

The tiny wooden church which stands next to All Saints at Woodville
 

All Saints Church, Woodville
All Saints Church (1863-64), an unmistakable stone rubble building with a rustic feel adjacent a road which heads off to Paterson. It is a small Gothic Revival church of good quality with arched lancet windows. The porch, with its leadlight windows, was added in 1924 after general restoration work in 1922. The general store on the other corner dates from the 1860s.

Woodville started its colonial existence as a land grant to John Galt Smith in 1823. A village was in existence by the 1850s. It grew up around the river where a punt ferried passengers to and fro, approximately on the spot where Dunmore Bridge now stands. The first bridge was built in 1863. A cottage once stood adjacent for the lift operator who also had the task of sweeping the bridge in the days of horse power.

 

Les Darcy Memorial
2.4 km north of the Woodville School of Arts, to the left, is a small and ill-marked grove (keep your eyes peeled) containing a memorial cairn to noted Australian boxer Les Darcy who was born here. At the time his father was working as a share farmer on what was the Stradbroke property. Darcy attained considerable local notoriety with a remarkable early record and was much feted in Maitland.

However the issue of service in the First World War ruined his career. He came under considerable fire from the Australian press and from politicians when he did not initially volunteer. Darcy was a Catholic and the Church opposed conscription. He left Australia for the United States without a passport in 1916 as a conscription referendum approached. He found himself banned from fighting in the USA for political reasons as that country was on the cusp of entering the war itself. He died of pneumonia in May 1917, one month after enlisting in Memphis.

 

Broadwalk Business Brokers

Broadwalk Business Brokers specialise in General Businesses for Sale, Caravan Parks for Sale, Motels for Sale, Management Rights & Resorts for Sale, Farms for Sale, Hotels for sale, Commercial & Industrial Properties for Sale.

 

Phone: 1300 136 559

Email: enquiries@broadwalkbusinessbrokers.com

 

AUSTRALIAN BUSINESSES FOR SALE

COFFS HARBOUR BUSINESS BROKERS

BROADWALK BUSINESS BROKERS

GOLD COAST BUSINESSES FOR SALE

BRISBANE BUSINESSES FOR SALE

SYDNEY BUSINESSES FOR SALE

CARAVAN PARKS FOR SALE

BUSINESSES FOR SALE

MOTELS FOR SALE

HOTELS FOR SALE

 

NSW towns

Abercrombie Caves Aberdeen Adaminaby Adelong Albury Alstonville Appin Araluen Ardlethan Ariah Park Armidale Ashford Australian Businesses for sale  Avoca Beach Barham Ballina Balranald Bangalow  Baradine Barham  Barmedman  Barooga Barraba  Barrington Tops  Batemans Bay  Bathurst  Batlow  Bega Bell  Bellbrook  Bellingen  Belmont  Bemboka Bendemeer  Bermagui  Berridale  Berrigan  Berrima  Berry Bilpin Binalong  Bingara  Binnaway  Blaxland  Blayney Bodalla Boggabilla  Boggabri  Bombala  Boorowa  Bourke Bowenfels  Bowral  Bowraville  Boydtown Broadwalk Business Brokers  Braidwood Brewarrina  Broadwater  Broken Hill  Broulee  Brunswick Heads  Bulahdelah  Bulli Bundanoon Bungendore  Bungonia Burrawang  Burrinjuck  Byrock  Byron Bay  Campbelltown Canowindra  Capertee Carcoar Casino  Cassilis  Cattai  Central Tilba Cessnock  Clarence Town  Cobar  Cabargo Coffs Harbour Coleambally Collarenabri  Condobolin  Coolah  Coolamon Cooma  Coonabarabran  Coonamble Cooranbong  Cootamundra Coraki Corowa  Cowra  Crescent Head  Crookwell Culburra-Orient Point  Culcairn Dalgety  Darlington Point  Delegate Delungra  Deniliquin Denman  Dorrigo  Dubbo Dunedoo Dungog  Durras Ebenezer  Eden Emmaville   Emu Plains Enngonia  Eugowra  Euston  Evans Head  Faulconbridge  Fitzroy Falls  Finley  Fingal Head  Forster-Tuncurry  Forbes Frederickton  Girilambone  Guyra  Gunnedah  Gulargambone  Goulburn  Gosford  Glen Innes  Gulgong  Griffith Glenbrook  Gundy Gresford Grafton  Gilgandra  Gerroa  Greta  Gunning  Gloucester  Gundaroo  Goolgowi  Gerringong Grenfell  Gooloogong  Gundagai Harden Hargraves  Harrington  Hat Head  Hawks Nest  Hay  Hazelbrook  Henty Hill End  Hillgrove  Hillston  Hinton Holbrook  Howlong  Hungerford  Huskisson  Iluka  Inverell  Ivanhoe Jamberoo  Jenolan Caves Jerilderie  Jerrys Plains Jervis Bay  Jindabyne  Jindera Joadja  Jugiong  Junee Kameruka  Kandos Kangaroo Valley Karuah  Katoomba  Kempsey  Kendall  Khancoban  Kiama Kiandra  Kincumber Kingscliff  Koorawatha  Kurnell  Kurrajong Kurri Kurri Kyogle  Lake Bathurst  Lake Cargelligo Lake Macquarie Lake Mungo  Lapstone  Largs  Laurieton  Lawson  Leeton  Lennox Head  Leura  Lightning Ridge Linden  Lismore  Lithgow  Lockhart  Lord Howe Island  Louth  Lucknow  Maude  Macksville  Maclean  Maitland Majors Creek  Manilla  Manly  Marulan  Mathoura  Mendooran  Menindee  Merimbula  Merriwa  Medlow Bath Michelago  Millthorpe  Morpeth  Mudgee  Milparinka  Milton  Mittagong  Moama  Mogo  Mollymook  Molong  Moree Morisset  Moruya  Moss Vale  Moulamein  Mount Kosciuszko National Park  Mount Victoria  Mount Wilson Mullumbimby  Mungindi  Murringo  Murrumbateman  Murrurundi  Murwillumbah  Muswellbrook  Myall Lakes Nabiac Nambucca Heads Narooma  Narrabri Narrandera Narromine Nelligen Nelson Bay Nevertire Newcastle Newnes Nimbin   Nimmitabel Norah Head Nowra Nundle Nyngan The Oaks  Oberon Ophir Orange Pacific Palms Palm Beach Pambula Parkes   Paterson Patonga Peak Hill Pearl Beach Penrith Penrose Perisher Valley Picton Pitt Town Pokolbin Pooncarie Port Macquarie Port Stephens Portland Queanbeyan Quirindi Rankins Springs Raymond Terrace Richmond  Robertson  The Rock Rockley Royal National Park Rylstone Sawtell  Scone Seal Rocks   Shellharbour  Shoalhaven Heads Silverton Singleton Sofala South West Rocks  Springwood  St Albans St Georges Basin Stockinbingal Stockton Stroud  Stuart Town  Sussex Inlet Sutton Forest Swansea  Sydney Tabulam  Talbingo  Tamworth  Taralga  Tarcutta  Taree Tathra  Tea Gardens  Temora  Tenterfield  Terrigal  Thirlmere  Thirroul Thredbo Village  Tibooburra  Tingha  Tocumwal  Tooraweenah  Toronto  Toukley  Trangie  Trunkey Creek  Tumbarumba  Tumut  Tuross Head  Tweed Heads  Ulladulla  Ulmarra  Uralla  Urana  Urbenville  Urunga  Vacy  Wagga Wagga  Wakool  Walcha  Walgett  Walla Walla  Wallabadah  Wallerawang  Wangi Wangi Warialda  Warren Wauchope  Wee Jasper  Wee Waa  Wellington  Wentworth  Wentworth Falls  Werris Creek  West Wyalong  White Cliffs  Whitton  Wilberforce  Wilcannia  Windeyer  Windsor  Wingham  Wisemans Ferry  Wollombi  Wollongong  Wombeyan Caves  Woodburn  Woodenbong  Woodford  Woolgoolga  Wooli Woy Woy  Wyong  Yamba  Yarrangobilly  Yarrangobilly Caves  Yass  Yerranderie  Yetman  Young  Broadwalk Business Brokers  Businesses for sale   Brisbane Businesses for sale  Gold Coast Businesses for sale  Sydney Businesses for sale  Australian Businesses for sale Motels for sale  Hotels for sale  Caravan Parks for sale  Businesses for sale  Coffs Harbour Businesses for sale Caravan parks for sale  Motels for sale  Hotels for sale  

 

Qld Towns

Agnes Water   Airlie Beach    Allora   Alpha    Anakie    Aramac  Atherton  Ayr  Australina businesses for sale    Cabinda   Baraga  Breadline  Barbara Beau desert     Beware Island  Beenleigh  Biggenden   Biloela  Birdsville  Blackall   Blackwater  Blair Athol   Boonah  Boulia   Broadwalk Business Brokers  Brampton Island  Brooweena   Buderim   Bundaberg          Burleigh Heads  Brisbane   Caboolture   Cairns  Caravan parks for sale  Calliope   Caloundra   Camooweal   Cape Tribulation Capella   Cardwell   Cecil Plains   Charleville   Charters Towers  Childers Chillagoe  Chinchilla  Clermont Cleveland   Clifton  Cloncurry  Collinsville Condamine   Cooktown   Coolangatta   Cooroy Crows Nest   Croydon   Cunnamulla   Daintree  Dalby  Daydream Island   Doomadgee Double Island Duaringa  Dunk Island   Edmonton Eidsvold Emerald Emu Park   Esk   Eulo  Fitzroy Island  Fraser Island Gatton     Gayndah   Georgetown  Gin Gin  Gladstone    Glass House Mountains  Goondiwindi  Gordonvale Grandchester    Great Keppel Island   Green Island   Greenmount   Gympie  Hamilton Island   Hayman Island   Herberton   Heron Island   Hervey Bay   Hinchinbrook Island  Home Hill    Hotels for sale    Howard   Hughenden Ilfracombe     Ingham  Inglewood  Injune   Innisfail  Ipswich  Irvinebank  Isisford  Jandowae  Jericho Jimbour   Jondaryan Julia Creek   Kajabbi  Karumba Kenilworth  Kidston  Kilcoy  Kilkivan  Killarney  Kingaroy   Kuranda  Lady Elliot Island  Laidley  Landsborough  Laura  Leyburn  Lindeman Island   Lizard Island   Logan City  Long Island  Longreach  Mackay  Magnetic Island  Malanda Maleny  Marburg  Mareeba   Marlborough   Maroochydore   Mary Kathleen   Maryborough  McKinlay  Miles  Millaa Millaa Millmerran  Mirani  Mission Beach  Mitchell  Monto  Moonie  Moranbah  Moreton Island  Mossman   motels for sale  Mount Garnet   Mount Isa  Mount Molloy  Mount Morgan  Mount Perry  Mount Surprise  Moura Mourilyan  Mundubbera  Murgon Muttaburra  Nambour Nanango  Nerang  Noosa  Normanton   Oakey Orpheus Island   Palmer River   Pittsworth  Port Douglas  Proserpine  Proston   Quilpie   Rainbow Beach Ravenshoe   Ravenswood   Redcliffe  Richmond  Rockhampton  Roma  Rosewood  Sarina      Seventeen Seventy  Shute Harbour   South Long Island  South Molle Island  Southport  Springsure      St George   St Lawrence   Stanthorpe   Stradbroke Island   Surat  Surfers Paradise  Tambo    Tamborine Mountain   Taroom  Texas  Thargomindah  Theodore  Thursday Island   Tin Can Bay    Tinaroo  Toowoomba  Townsville  Tully  Undara  Wallangarra  Wandoan  Warwick  Weipa  Whitsunday Winton  Wondai   Yandina Yeppoon  Yuleba  Yungaburra  Young  Broadwalk Business Brokers  Businesses for sale   Brisbane Businesses for sale  Gold Coast Businesses for sale  Sydney Businesses for sale  Australian Businesses for sale Motels for sale  Hotels for sale  Caravan Parks for sale  Businesses for sale  Coffs Harbour Businesses for sale Caravan parks for sale  Motels for sale  Hotels for sale  

 

 

Victoria

Aireys Inlet  Alberton Alexandra Anakie  Anglesea Antwerp  Apollo Bay  Apsley Ararat Australian Businesses for sale Avenel  Avoca   Bacchus Marsh  Bairnsdale  Ballan  Ballarat  Balmoral Bannockburn   Barmah   Barwon Heads  Bass   Baxter  Bed and Breakfasts for sale Beaufort  Beech Forest Beechworth  Belgrave  Bells Beach  Benalla Bendigo Berwick  Beulah Beveridge Birchip  Blackwood  Bogong Boort  Box Hill Bright Broadford  Broadwalk Business Brokers  Bruthen  Buchan Buckland  Buninyong Businesses for sale Camperdown Cann River Cape Otway Caravan Parks for sale  Carisbrook Casterton Castlemaine  Charlton  Chewton  Chiltern  Churchill  Clunes  Cobden  Cobram Cohuna Colac  Coleraine  Corinella  Corryong  Cowes Craigieburn  Cranbourne Cressy  Creswick Croydon  Dandenong Dargo  Daylesford Derrinallum Dimboola Donald  Donnybrook Spa Dromana Drouin Drysdale Dunkeld  Dunolly Eaglehawk Echuca  Edenhope Eildon Eldorado Eltham Emerald Euroa Falls Creek Farms for sale  Ferntree Gully Flinders Foster Frankston French Island  Geelong Genoa Gisborne  Glenrowan Goroke Grantville Graytown  Great Western Guildford Halls Gap Hamilton Harcourt Harrietville  Harrow Hastings  Healesville Heathcote Heidelberg Hepburn Springs Heyfield  Heywood Hopetoun Horsham Hotels for sale  Inglewood Inverleigh Inverloch Inverloch Jamieson Jeparit  Kallista Kalorama  Kaniva Katamatite Keilor  Kerang Kilmore Kinglake Koondrook  Koo-wee-rup Korumburra Koroit  Kyabram Kyneton Lake Bolac Lake Condah Lakes Entrance Lake Tyers Lancefield Lavers Hill Leongatha Licola Lilydale Lismore Lorne Macarthur  Maffra Maldon Mallacoota Malmsbury  Mansfield Management Rights for sale  Marlo Maryborough Marysville Meeniyan Melbourne  Melton Melville Caves Meredith Metung Milawa Mildura Minyip  Mirboo North Mitta Mitta Moe-Yallourn Moliagul  Monbulk  Mornington Mortlake Morwell  Motels for sale  Mount Beauty Mount Buffalo Mount Buller  Mount Hotham  Mount Macedon Mount Baw Baw Moyston Murchison  Murrayville Murtoa  Myrtleford Nagambie Nathalia Natimuk  Nelson Newhaven Nhill  Noojee  Numurkah  Nyah West  Ocean Grove Olinda Omeo Orbost Ouyen Pakenham Patchewollock Paynesville Penshurst  Peterborough Phillip Island Point Lonsdale Pomonal Poowong Port Albert  Port Fairy Port Welshpool Portarlington Portland  Portsea  Powelltown  Princess Margaret Rose Caves Port Campbell  Puckapunyal  Pyramid Hill  Queenscliff  Rainbow  Red Cliffs Red Hill  Robinvale Romsey Rosebud  Rosedale Rupanyup Rushworth Rutherglen Sale  San Remo Sea Lake Serpentine  Serviceton Seymour  Shoreham Shepparton Sherbrooke  Skipton  Smeaton  Smythesdale  Somers Sorrento St Arnaud St Leonards Stanhope  Stawell Steiglitz Stratford Strathmerton Suggan Buggan Sunbury  Swan Hill Talbot Tallangatta Tarnagulla Tarraville  Tatura  Terang Timboon Tintaldra  Toora  Tooradin  Torquay Trafalgar Traralgon Trawool Trentham Tungamah  Turriff  Violet Town Wahgunyah  Walhalla Walkerville Wangaratta Warracknabeal  Warragul Warrandyte Warrnambool  Warburton Wedderburn  Werribee Whitfield Williamstown Wilsons Promontory  Winchelsea Wodonga  Wonthaggi  Woodend Wycheproof  Yackandandah Yambuk Yarra Glen Yarra Junction Yarragon Yarram Yarrawonga Yea Young  Broadwalk Business Brokers  Businesses for sale   Brisbane Businesses for sale  Gold Coast Businesses for sale  Sydney Businesses for sale  Australian Businesses for sale Motels for sale  Hotels for sale  Caravan Parks for sale  Businesses for sale  Coffs Harbour Businesses for sale Caravan parks for sale  Motels for sale  Hotels for sale  

 

 

Tasmania

  Australian Businesses for sale Ansons  Bay Avoca  Beaconsfield Beauty Point  Bed and Breakfasts for sale Bicheno Boat Harbour  Bothwell Branxholm  Bridgewater Bridport  Brighton  Broadwalk Business Brokers  Bronte Park Bruny Island Buckland  Burnie  Businesses for sale Bushy Park Cambridge Campbell Town Caravan Parks for sale  Chudleigh Cleveland  Colebrook  Coles Bay Cradle Mountain Cressy  Cygnet    Deddington Deloraine  Derby Derwent Bridge Devonport  Dover Dunalley Eaglehawk Neck Evandale Exeter Falmouth  Farms for sale  Fingal  Flinders Island  Forth Franklin  Geeveston George Town Gladstone Gould's Country Hadspen  Hamilton  Hastings Hobart  Hotels for sale  Huonville Kempton  Kettering King Island Kingston Koonya  Latrobe  Launceston Lilydale  Longford  Luina Management Rights for sale  Maria Island  Marrawah Middleton Miena Mole Creek  Motels for sale  National Park New Norfolk  Nubeena  Oatlands Orford  Ouse  Penguin  Perth  Pioneer Poatina  Pontville  Port Arthur  Port Sorell  Queenstown  Railton  Renison Bell Richmond  Ringarooma Rokeby  Rosebery  Rosevears Ross  Saltwater River  Savage River Scamander  Scottsdale Sheffield  Sidmouth  Smithton Snug  Somerset Sorell  Southport  St Helens St Marys  Stanley  Strahan Strathgordon Swansea Taranna  Tarraleah  Tomahawk Triabunna Tunbridge  Ulverstone Waratah Weldborough Westbury Wilmot  Windemere Woodbridge Wynyard  Zeehan  Young  Broadwalk Business Brokers  Businesses for sale   Brisbane Businesses for sale  Gold Coast Businesses for sale  Sydney Businesses for sale  Australian Businesses for sale Motels for sale  Hotels for sale  Caravan Parks for sale  Businesses for sale  Coffs Harbour Businesses for sale Caravan parks for sale  Motels for sale  Hotels for sale  

South Australia

Adelaide Adelaide Hills Aldgate  Aldinga  Andamooka Angaston Ardrossan Arkaroola Auburn  Australian Businesses for sale  Balaklava  Barmera  Beachport  Bed and Breakfasts for sale Beltana Berri  Bethany  Birdwood  Blanchetown Blinman Booleroo Centre Bordertown  Bridgewater  Broadwalk Business Brokers   Bruce Burra  Businesses for sale Cape Jervis Carrieton Caravan Parks for sale  Clare Coober Pedy  Coonalpyn  Coonawarra Coorong Copley  CrafersCrystal Brook Curramulka  Echunga  Edithburgh Eudunda  Farms for sale  Gawler   Gladstone Glendambo  Goolwa  Greenock    Gumeracha Hahndorf  Hawker Hotels for sale  Innamincka  Jamestown  Kadina  Kangaroo Island Kapunda Karoonda Keith Kingston-on-Murray Kingston South East Lameroo  Laura  Leigh Creek  Lobethal  Loxton  Lyndhurst Lyndoch Maitland  Mallala  Mambray Creek  Management Rights for sale  Mannum  Marion Bay  Marla Marree McLaren Vale Melrose  Meningie Milang  Millicent  Minlaton Mintaro  Moonta Morgan Mount Barker  Mount Gambier  Motels for sale  Mount Pleasant    Murray Bridge  Mylor Naracoorte  Nuriootpa   Oodnadatta  Orroroo Padthaway  Parachilna Paringa Penola  Penwortham Peterborough  Pinnaroo Port Augusta Port Broughton Port Clinton Port Elliot  Port Germein Port MacDonnell Port Noarlunga Port Pirie Port Victoria Port Vincent Port Wakefield Quorn Renmark Reynella  Riverton  Robe  Roseworthy Roxby Downs Salisbury Seppeltsfield Sevenhill Snowtown  Spalding Springton  Stansbury  Stirling Strathalbyn Summertown Swan Reach Tailem Bend Tanunda  Tarlee Terowie Tintinara Truro  Victor Harbor  Waikerie  Wallaroo  Warooka Watervale  Wellington  Williamstown  Willunga Wilmington Wilpena Pound  Woomera Yankalilla   Yorketown Young  Broadwalk Business Brokers  Businesses for sale   Brisbane Businesses for sale  Gold Coast Businesses for sale  Sydney Businesses for sale  Australian Businesses for sale Motels for sale  Hotels for sale  Caravan Parks for sale  Businesses for sale  Coffs Harbour Businesses for sale Caravan parks for sale  Motels for sale  Hotels for sale  

 

 

Northern Territory

Adelaide River Alice Springs Arltunga Arnhem Land Barrow Creek Batchelor Bathurst Island  Borroloola Daly River Daly Waters Darwin Dunmarra Erldunda  Escape Cliffs  Glen Helen   Gove Peninsula Groote Eylandt Hermannsburg Humpty Doo Kakadu National Park Katherine Kings Canyon Larrimah  Mataranka Melville Island Newcastle Waters Pine Creek  Port Essington Raffles Bay  Renner Springs  Roper Bar Ross River  Tanami Tennant Creek  Ti Tree Timber Creek  Uluru Victoria River  Wauchope Wollogorang

 

 

 

Maitland